Election Day is November 6, 2018 | Vote Libertarian–we support your rights!
Your vote for our candidates is appreciated!
Please note that you can enroll with the Board of Elections as a Libertarian. Check the box which says “Other” and write in Libertarian on the line next to it, and the Board of Elections will list you as such. When we achieve official party status in NY, you will be able to participate in the process of party nomination.
2018 LP Candidates
The following candidates have been nominated for public office by the Libertarian Party of New York or its local chapters:
- Larry Sharpe for Governor (website • facebook • twitter)
- Andrew Hollister for Lt. Governor (facebook)
- Chris Garvey for Attorney General (facebook • website • blog)
- Cruger Gallaudet for Comptroller (facebook)
- Aaron Commey for U.S. Senate (facebook)
- Jineea Butler, District 13
- Upper Manhattan, western Bronx
- Victoria Alexander, District 19 (website • facebook)
- Columbia, Delaware, Greene, Otsego, Schoharie, Sullivan, and Ulster counties; parts of Broome, Dutchess, Montgomery, and Rensselaer counties
New York State Senate
- Simon Minching, District 11
- Queens County
- Eric Butkiewicz, District 15
- Queens County
New York State Assembly
- Gary Popkin, District 52
- Kings County (Brooklyn)
- Dianne Smith, District 101
- Delaware, Herkimer, Oneida, Orange, Otsego, Sullivan, Ulster Counties
- Robert Porter, District 109
- Albany County
- Phillip Paige, District 118 (facebook)
- Fulton, Hamilton, Herkimer, Oneida, St. Lawrence Counties
- Eric Bosworth, District 122 (website • twitter)
- Broome, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego Counties
- Shawn Szymanski, District 123 (facebook)
- Broome County
- Keith Price, District 124 (facebook)
- Broome, Chemung, Tioga Counties
- Nicholas Paro, District 127 (facebook • website)
- Onondaga County
- Mark E. Glogowski, District 139
- Genesee, Monroe, Orleans Counties
The FEC has a lovely 110-page document for candidates considering running for congress, or managing a campaign (right-click to download).
Contact 866-336-3120 to let us know if you want to run or help out.